SensoGuard Site Design Tool
The purpose of the SensoGuard Site Design software tool is to help security integrators generate fast and simple graphical sensor layout plan + price quotations for their own use and clients.
Using the Site Design tool, security integrators can now avoid working with costly AutoCAD or other 3rd party software which consumes a lot of time.
Working with our Site Design tool, will help increase client’s confidence on a system design as they can now fully understand the benefits of our system and full coverage area with the sensor layout in a simple MAP which the software self-generates.
Easy Steps of using the Site Design
- Load a map image of your site into the software (from Google maps or other software)
- Input the scale of image by selecting two points on the map and inserting the actual measured distance between them.
- Place our detector units over your map and see the coverage area graphically. Try SG6, SG3 or SG1 for all areas for best coverage.
- Generate a full report (which can be part of your Quotation by adding your prices) with Quantities of items along with graphical view of the detection area for your client.
Site design – Simple and easy sensors layout design
PC minimum requirements for running SensoGuard CCS:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: I3 or above (recommended i5)
- RAM: 2GB (recommended 4GB)
- HDD: 250GB (recommended SSD HD)