SafeSS Teams Up With Leicestershire Police For Rural Crime Prevention
The Safe Security Solutions team are based in Lincolnshire on the East coast. We’re passionate about our rural community and very active in protecting farms, wildlife and assets.
We’ve been invited by the North West Leicestershire police to attend their open day on Saturday 9th October 2021 (from 10 am until 3 pm) for rural policing and crime prevention. This event will be held in the following location:
You can find more information on the events page here. https://www.nwleics.gov.uk/pages/diary/2021/10/09/rural_policing_and_crime_prevention_event_packington
Please feel free to come along.
What to Expect?
This open day promises to:
- Showcase the latest tech designed to deter and reduce rural crime.
- Introduce you to the rural support networks, the key contacts for rural organisations and include neighbouring Police forces from rural counties such as Lincolnshire and Yorkshire
- Talk about any ongoing concerns or security issues you may have
- Offer free advice, crime alerts and the opportunity to get signed up with the Rural Watch and Neighbourhood Link schemes in your area.
We’ll bring along some of our advanced security technology for you to have a look at and guarantee you won’t know some of this was available in the UK… Or even existed! We’ll even let you have a play around with it yourself.
We’re Not Alone!
Our stand will be amongst 30+ others that will cover many aspects of country life, from The British Horse Society, The Green Lane Association, The British Association of Shooting and Conservation to advanced security systems for protecting farms and estates.
We’re extremely excited to not only meet you all but also showcase our security systems that will help to stop issues such as:
- Livestock protection
- Equipment damage
- Hare coursing
- Tractor and machine vandalism and theft
… and more besides! If the above issues sound familiar then we will be able to help.
All of these issues can be stopped and avoided, with an effective security system in place.
If your current security is not up to the task, then we can help you.
Feel free to take a look, in more detail, at what we offer to protect farms or come and see us on October 9th for a face to face chat about your concerns.