- Manufactured from high-quality materials: zinc-dipped steel profiles and wires, fibreglass reinforced polyester, high-grade plastic insulators and dual tension springs.
- The system can be customised to work with any physical barrier.
- Works with gates and access points to provide complete protection.
- Functions under all environmental conditions.
- Complies with all UK safety regulations.
- This system is adaptable to function in all operational scenarios.
- The system can be put into a passive daytime mode, which monitors intrusion attempts without administering the shock.
- Night mode can be easily enabled or disabled either manually or remotely.
- Ideal for urban environments and remote locations.
- A range of options on the InSite software will offset issues like grass or foliage growth, debris or wildlife activity.
- The operator can set which zones will be fully active or passive, detection-only areas.
- The InSite security management software can be used with this system and all existing security measures you have in place.
Full safety accreditation: TUV Certified, compatible with EN-IEC 60335-2-76:2005/A11:2008