Many short-to-mid range radars are easily affected by reflected objects within their scanning range, which can lead to false alarms.
The LASER-SENS is different.
This perimeter security system uses these objects to provide an instant map of the scanned area, detailing all of the obstacles (like trees, rocks, structures etc.) and providing complete protection at all potential points of intrusion.
- Once the LASER-SENS system has updated its pre-learned map of stationary objects, it can focus on the detection of any moving target within its range, ignoring stationary visual obstructions.
- This system will alert to the location of the intrusion, the range and the threat type (vehicular or human).
- You can fully configure the LASER-SENS system to whatever your operational requirements are.
- LASER-SENS can then activate localised CCTV systems within the area for fast & accurate detection to create a secure site within the UK.
- Alerts and activation of secondary security systems (Live feeds, CCTV, alarms, sirens, lighting etc) will occur the instant any moving objects are detected entering the pre-defined alarm zones.