Showing all 2 results
- How hard is it to install the InvisiFence system? Do I need any prior training or knowledge?
InvisiFence is very easy to install. Moreover, we supply the system pre-configured and labeled according to site dimensions and layout in order to simplify installation by local integrator. In addition, we usually have a remote training session ( 1 hour training) to cover all aspects of installation. If needed, we also offer on-site installation support
- Can false alarms be triggered from nearby fences? Can I install InvisiFence next to metal objects? is there a recommended minimum distance from a fence?
The InvisiFence system is not influenced by nearby fences or any other metal objects (opposite to buried coax cables).
- Is the InvisiFence system influenced by rain or wind?
No, the system isn't influenced by rain or wind, or other environmental conditions.
- Can we connect the system to VMS software?
Yes. SensoGuard can provide our alarm API protocol for simple integration with any software, we are also happy to assist with any integration effort.
- Can we connect the system to main power supply or is it battery-operated only?
The system can operate from external 12Vdc or from internal batteries up to 4 years.
The system also includes a UPS circuit that operates a back-up battery in case of power failure.
- What about InvisiFence's available output options?
You can set the output alarms in two ways : dry contact outputs (which you can connect to any alarm panel) or protocol output (for C&C or 3rd party integration)
- Can I change the system's sensitivity and configurations after installation?
Yes, you can change the settings after installation. At any time, you can change the sensitivity level and modify the configuration on any unit and sensor. Users can control all settings from the hub unit.