In a recent article from the SIA it has been reported that there has been a rise in fake security companies advertising security jobs, and then ask for training or licensing fees to be paid in advance.
The SIA has suggested that it is imperative that you ask the right questions before taking on a role.
- Does the company have a website detailing their business?
- Is the address provided a genuine address?
- Are the contact details provided for a company email or a personal email address?
- Are the company asking for payment by an anonymous money transfer?
- Are the company registered on the Companies House website?
For further details please click the link below